Here are the requirements:
1. The nominee should visit the award site here and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom. (This step is so important because it’s the only way our judges will know who is being considered for the monthly presentation).
2. The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting & including a link to their blog.
3. Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
4. Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their stories and nominate them for the award.
5. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (
Food Stories will put together a team of judges to review all nominees and to select a Food Stories Award Winner for each month. More information to come on what fabulous opportunities await for those lucky winners!
Something random about myself: I make my own beer at home, saves piles of money. I like beer, what can I say?
My nominees are (in no particular order):
The Bitchy Waiter - Great food service stories
On Station Two - More great food service stories
Make Eat Simple - Great food website
The Slightly Cranky (Former) Waitress - Ok, ok, so not food service stories anymore, but great archives related to food, and great dealing with the general public stories.
Jodi Ambrose Blog - Have recently seen some great recipes here!